Monday 29 October 2012

久しぶり~?

it has been a while, and I know I promised a entry about Närcon and actually I was going to do a Genki entry as well, but truth to be told I don't think my brain will let me do it! Instead I will try to blog more everyday stuff especially now that I got my ipod back

just a small update on my life~ I started in Chinese school and started dancing again! Wish me good luck~

and I'm trying or considering using make up in my everyday, even though I'm scared of ruining the small amount of self confidence I just collected during the last three years.. heh any opinions on this would be nice~

Thaank you for sticking around for so long even without any updates! It means the world to me!! THANK THANK THANK THANK YOU

See you in the very near future~



リ ー ナ  O U T

9 comments:

  1. omg your blog is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Angela~
      I hope you see my reply! Thank you for telling me, if you want then you are very welcome to E-mail me the problems at Liichan007@gmail.com

      Lina

      Delete
  3. Lina <3
    Det er virkelig længe siden jeg har hørt fra dig, så det bliver dejligt at få flere blogupdates :)

    mht. makeup. Måske bare en lille streg over øjet :) det behøves jo ikke være meget makeup - bare lidt.
    Jeg ville også gerne bruge lidt makeup i hverdagen, men jeg føler ikke jeg har tid om morgenen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det er nok også hovedgrunden til at jeg ikke orker make up xD So tired in the mornings haha~ but Yes I might try~ I will make updates with before after pictures huhu~

      og det er virkelig lang tid siden ;__;! Jeg håber du har det godt~ <3 Jeg håber vi kan ses snart~

      Delete
  4. I love you and I miss you sis <3 You'll be beautiful in my eyes no matter how you look~ Du ved, jeg har aldrig rigtig tid om morgenen, siden jeg står for sent op, så makeup er ikke højt prioriteret, når jeg stresser LOL. Men i weekender kan en simpel eyeliner være fint for mig. Men du bestemmer jo selv ^^
    Much love from here~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envy yo blog nevertheless~

    ReplyDelete