Saturday 30 October 2010

» J-popcon in 2 weeks ♥

When you dream there's a chance you'll find
A little laughter
or happy ever after



My blogging skills are really terrible! xD The word update just doesn't exist in my dictionary! Oh well so many things have happened but I guess I'll only look forward this time!

First of all... I have bought a lot of circle lenses in all different weird colours such as purple. but sadly my eyes just killed me... I have developed an allergy toward my own normal contact lenses.. meaning I can't wear contacts. Actually I don't know if I'm alleric toward my circle lenses too... I just hope I'm not! Because if I am my life as a cosplayer just ended.. and it's not even started for real.. but I went to the doctor, and she told me to use some medicine and then go visit her again soon to have a check.. I'm a bit nervous about the outcome.. please wish me good luck! (ノД`) I really want to use contact lenses..

Second! Today I bought my ticket for J-popcon 2010! It was really expensive X____X; but I really hope it's going to be worth it.. Oh well I know Saturday is going to be awesome! because first I'm going to walk around with Desirée and Batti~ later on I'll meet with Tea~ and maybe if Laura decides to go I'll walk around with her too~~ And if that isn't enough.. I'm going to participate in the cosplay show! I'm so damn nervous.. I haven't participated since 2007 as Ouran high school host club [I FAILED..]. I'm going to cosplay with Kathrine and Sophie, I haven't seen the act yet but I can't waait! >U< I'm going to see Kathrine this friday so I'm totally looking forward to it! I'm going as something green...

..

...

....

......

.........

.............

Who is that Pokemon?




It's Bulbasaur!





Yep yep! ^^ I'm going to be bulbasaur from Pokemon! Me and Kathrine already talked about the layout! Can't wait to make the Accessories  So nervous! >_< I'm scared if I'm going to fail big time! I dun want too..... especially not because Kathrine and Sophie are such good actors.. and if I fail I'll just ruin everything for them. So No matter what I'll give it my best! *___* So everyone! Please go watch the Cosplay show and cheer for me~

and of course J-popcon means seeing all the friends you usually don't see because of the distance between your whereabout~ so I'm totally looking forward to see everyone again. I'm going to glomp every each of you! ;__; because I really missed you all. Looking through old pictures just make me cry. It makes me realize how much I miss everyone.. old as new friends! ;___; I just pray and hope you haven't forgotten me while I was dead. (>人<)

Third, the next weekend is going to be like this:
Friday I'm going to visit Kathrine and Sophie, I guess we are going to talk cosplay and act, which I can't wait to see.. O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
Saturday I am going to see Zaa-chan~ I haven't seen hr for so long and I really really miss her! ;___; Zaa-chan why did you have to turn 18 and leave me alone?! oh well I still love you if I remember correctly we are going to stay at Zaa-chan's place and do all kind of funny things~ actually I haven't seen Zaa-chan's new apartment so I totally look forward to that too~~
Sunday Laura invited me to a cosplay/costume picnic together with some girls from the japanese class and some of her own friends. I think it's going to be a little loli-ish. To be honest I still haven't thought of a costume yet but hopefully I'll find something easy to wear~ It's been such a long time since I last went to a picnic! I think it's going to be cold, but I still think it's going to be so much fun~ waaa the next weekend is going to be so wonderful! 8(>w<)8 I wish it could come a bit faster!!

Actually something really worth remembering happened today! but I'm a bit too tired to write about it! >__<; That's going to in my next entry!

Next update; My first loli meet up

Swwet dreams~

( ̄0  ̄お( ̄〇 ̄や( ̄ε ̄す( ̄¬ ̄みぃ

リ ー ナ  O U T


C U R R E N T
Mood: Tired~
Song: You are the music in me - Zac efron & Vanessa hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment