Tuesday 9 July 2013

End = New Start

So I was all going to update soon and new layout and all those things yet I ended up doing none at all. I still want to make a new layout though.. and with summer vacation I think I can! I just have to believe~  Well here is a small update on my life.

I have been watching anime nonstop the past many months.. following all the new ones when they came out, fangirling them and seeing them becoming known in Denmark which actually is super fun.   I mean when I ask people if they know the series or watch any of them they usually go: Nope never heard of it and I tend to be so sad and disappointed about no one knowing it Luckily if I wait 2 months when the series is complete then it usually overhyped which can be both good and bad.. usually bad cause then it is too much yet I like to talk about my fandom with people so I guess it could be better than worse  I got more into drama too ~ mostly Chinese though since I understand it and well I would like to get to know my own culture more. but Korean, Japanese, Thai, HK etc drama are welcome too. American series / dramas don't really catch my attention .. I wonder why. but if any of you know a SUPER AMAZING MUST-SEE one feel free to recommend it.

Other than Anime my entire life have been around school and dancing. I graduated from College the 26th of June. So now I'm done! No more school for me.. for some months!
Graduation hat ~ tradition in Denmark!
and of course my hat is marine Blue because of my love for Science
I am hoping to go to KU (Copenhagen University) after the summer vacation. I really wanted to study some kind of language but I guess it would be too meaningless for me. Since I don't want to work with language or culture. I want to know and learn about it but I don't want it to be my life the next 5 years. Instead I sent my application to -Molecular Bio Medicine- Super hardcore try hard study. I'm not even sure that study will suit my taste but I love biology and I am getting pretty interested in how the body works and in Neurology etc. + my mom was so excited about me considering choosing some kind of doctor-medicine education that I think that was the final push. The application is sent. The only thing I can do now is wait for the answer.  

To be honest I'm a bit afraid too. It will be completely new people who aren't used to my fangirling side and maybe a bit exaggerating side. What if I will feel left out or stamped as weird already from the first day? I don't really know what to do with myself. I just hope everything will be fine and I made the right choice! 

I also just came home from dance camp! So I'm so sleepy and tired. My muscles ache and I feel like stretching out all the time. It has been so many years since my last camp, and with the age difference I felt younger. The age went from 11 to 21 with most people being in their early teens. Sometimes I really felt my age and I was worried about not being able to fit in Luckily I shared room with some lovely and nice girls. We were pretty different in personalty and dance level. In the beginning it also felt like we were separated into groups but that wasn't the case at all. They were all open and sweet and it didn't feel awkward at all being the oldest. Each night we would polish our nails with an aqua colour and glowing in the dark Nail polish which ended up being the reason behind our room name "Glowing in the dark".

Perfect aqua coloured nails~ 
Snapchatting with sweet Emma and beautiful Tamara
Aisha and Aju~
Your mom jokes and funny moments~ 
Sharing a room with those lovely girls made me totally a faggot.. I can't stop using "your mom" jokes and being weird. Not to mention my sudden love for Justin Bieber music -blames all on Laura and Putri- but hey Justin does make SOME good songs.. I really liked some of the songs we danced to~ Like "Get Lucky" - Daft punk, "Take care" - Drake ft. Rihanna, "Find your love" - Drake, "Crazy little thing called love" - Queen and "Play hard" - David Guetta ft. Akon and Ne-yo. Did I ever mention my love for Akon, Rihanna and Ne-Yo?! well I love those guys a lot! I didn't know Drake before camp but I developed some love for him too during the camp.  I am so touched of the song "Take Care" I listen to it on repeat~ It is so sweet and touching /cries/ The dances was cool too~ I was in 7 out of  12-ish.. I wish I had been in Play hard too because of the song and the dance, but since it is burlesque I kind of understand I wasn't picked for it. I'm not sexy. I have ze cute Asian face and that is not meant for sexy dancing lol  but I guess it is okay anyway since I learned the steps kekeke~ But other than that is was so much fun and really enjoyable.. If I can afford it might go again next year (otherwise I would like to go to Japan expo~)

Good morning camp.. 9:25
What is a summer dance camp without "Chair Dance"?
Dance dance dance~ 

After an entire week of dancing~ 
Chilling in front of McD before going home~ 
Emma, Ronja and I~ The mixed cultures 
I had a super fun camp~ Thank you all for making it so amazing and enjoyable~ Especially Aju, Ronja, Filipa and Emma for listening to me and being there for me when I got breakdowns and felt I couldn't handle 'some things' anymore. Thank you guuys~ 

I was told by someone dear that they didn't mind me writing a lot of text while blogging since it is my blog and I can do whatever I want. Post wall of text, post only pictures or don't post at all. It is my choice only and I feel really grateful toward her for telling me this. She actually told me to write MORE text filled with my feelings and thought. I feel less worried about blogging now and I think I just got some motivation~ Thaank you ♥

Mood: Sleepy Musik: Fly ft. Rihanna - Nicki Minaj

リ ー ナ  O U T

2 comments:

  1. Seje dig man <3 Gør hvad du vil :D Du fortjener det, og jeg håber rigtig meget du kommer ind på det du gerne vil :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to dance camps like this .__. sobs.
    But, crossing fingers for you bby<3

    ReplyDelete