Saturday 15 May 2010

»Durarara, Kuroshitsuji + Cosplay ♥

Mood: Tired xD
Listening to: Trust me - Yuuya Matsushita
Consuming: Juice
Reading: Kuroshitsuji
Watching: Nabari no Ou
Addicted to: Anime O__X Especielly DRRR
Doing: New Weblayout~


Thanks to Line-sempai I was able to make a complete Weblayout~ Thank you! ^^b LOL in the end I write in English.. I think I will swift once in a while ^^;

Lately I have been totally addicted to Anime~~~ Watching non-stop Anime... O__< watching all the episode of Kaichou wa maid-sama and Mayoi Neko Overrun which I haven't watched yet + I watched all 24 episodes of Kuroshitsuji and the Ova~~ xD and if that isn't enough I started on Nabari no Ou~ @w@ And watched all 18 available Durarara episodes... xD Yeaah I know sometimes am I really no life Otaku~~ but that is just how I like it~~ ^^ ♥

Kuroshitsuji
As I wrote before.. have I watched all the episodes~~ xD Totally love ♥ Hmm I didn't wanted it to end T_____T Evil evil evil.. I have to be careful not to Spoil Ox<; but I will recommend the anime~~ ^^ I still haven't read the manga yet.. or I read 15 pages of chapter one... xD Waaay to go! Ow<; but all the people I know who have read the manga say that the manga is much better so... Read the manga too ♥ ^^ I will write about it when I finished reading all the chapters XD

Short plot:
[Wiki you are my best friend ;u;]
In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old boy, head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.

.... I am so bad at explaining... Sry..

Other Names: Black Butler
Ranking: ★★★★☆
Type: Manga and Anime
Episodes/Chapters: 24 epi. complete - 44 Chap. ongoing
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural
Links: [manga] [Anime] [info]
Favourite: Ciel, Undertaker, Sebastian, Grell, Meylene~



Durarara!!
First time I heard of it was of course because of Karina.. xD She ALWAYS knows the new anime/mangas... xD So she told me there was this weird manga/anime with this weird name Durarara... xD first i didn't pay much attention to it but after some time.. Everyone on CR changed their Avii to a Izaya or Shizuo and The KHR photobucket profile I follow began to post DRRR pictures as well.. and of course I thought Izaya was pretty Hot.. xD so in the end I started reading it~~ I totally fell in love with the story.. I have something with Gangs, mafia and stuff ;A; but I swear I think the anime is creepy sometimes... >0<;; Yesterday night I almost died of Paranoia.. but I recommend ♥ ♥ Really much~~

I am actually thinking about cosplaying.. I want to cosplay a girl so we have:
The 3 Ganguro Girls
Miss Magenta
Anri Sonohara
Erika Karisawa
Mika Harima
Celty Sturluson
Namie Yagiri
Saki Mikajima

and we have 3 winners.. xD... I don't think Saki will suit me well ><; Namie has a brother complex... *looks at little brother* no way.. OxO;; what if I suddenly began thinking like her.. >0<;; NO GOOD.. Celty is too Tall.. The ganguro girls?.. NO WAY IN HELL.. so Mika, Erika and Anri is left... Anris boobs are too big.. xD but I really concider her or Erika ^^ Because I am a otaku myself Erika would be fuun xDD but Anri is so cute xD I will ask people ^^b... I don't think Mika will go.. I am a stalker too.. but a gentle one.. so if I cosplay a stalker... maybe people will become afraid of me or think I am a freak.. or more freak than I already am... *siigh* I will wait and see...

Short plot:
[The story is totally twisted.. so if you don't read or watch it you won't understand anything at all... again taken from Wiki ♥]
Mikado Ryūgamine is a young man who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro.

Masaomi warns him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a violent man dressed like a bartender, an information merchant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." And to top it off, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city: the "Black Rider."

Other Names: Dullalala
Ranking: ★★★★★
Type: Manga and Anime
Episodes/Chapters: 18 epi. ongoing - 11 Chap. ongoing
Genre: action, comedy, drama, shounen
Links: [manga] [Anime] [info]
Favourite: Shizuo, Izaya, Shinra, Celty, Kida, Mikado, Anri, Erika, Kasuka Walker, Mika


リ ー ナ ★ O U T

No comments:

Post a Comment