Tuesday 30 November 2010

» Happy Birthday Zaa-chan ♥

会えない時間にも愛しすぎて
目を閉じればいつでも君がいるよ
ただそれだけで強くなれるよ
二人一緒ならこの先も
 
 
Dearest Zaa-chaan Happy Birthday I'm sorry for this late late present, but since I already told you I guess you're not surprised ^^

I already heard your comment on the present and it warmed my heart that you liked it

To people who don't know what I'm talking about, My friend Zarah turned 19 the 5th November and I made her a blog layout for her present~ please comment and tell me what you think!~ I want to get better at making GTX, I'll work hard And Again Happy Birthday Dear Zaa-chan, I had so much fun with you in the cinema


click on the picture to watch in full size~ ^^


リ ー ナ  O U T


C U R R E N T
Mood: Happy~
Quote: Nishino Kana - Dear...
Listening to: Teacher's bla bla bla
Weather: Sun shine in Shnow~
Doing: Making the blog for Korean group

1 comment:

  1. Aawww Lii-chan you are the sweetest thing ! But I turned 19, not 20 xD Well, in Korean years I did turn 20, so you're not all wrong ^^' Haha <3
    And we need to go to the movies again soon ! It was so much fun :D And as you already know, I LOVE MY NEW LAYOUT SO MUCH <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete