Wednesday 10 November 2010

» Real quick update

Look left look right
I'm just behind
 

Just a real quick update without pictures or anything before I go to sleep D: boring boring I know! D: I'm sry...

I'm just here to scream J-popcon in 2 DAYS! OMG the time pass so fast D: and I finally finished the final stuff for my bulbasaur cosplay! but I'm sad so say I'm not satisfied with it! =____=; but since I'm not going to enter best costume and in time pres then I guess I have no other choice than use it... the fact that annoy me the most is: when I finished it I figured out a better and prettier way to make it... it sucks to be newbie with a sewing maschine D: Oh well just need to work harder next time!

I'll see you at J-popcon For now Good night and sweet dreams~

リ ー ナ  O U T


C U R R E N T
Mood: nothing :/
Food&Drink: Water

No comments:

Post a Comment