Sunday 10 July 2011

☆ Friend or Foe? ☆

Thursday the 7th of July I went out shopping with my grand cousin’s girlfriend~
The weather was so wet and grey, and of course it started to rain as well ☂ but luckily I brought my umbrella so we just hid under it.
We went to Lyngby shopping centre there weren’t many people so it was easy to walk around.



We went to a lot of different shops and I bought a bag from H&M, different useless crap from Søstrene Grene and some satin ribbon for later use. Otherwise we just walked around and talked about how sorry it was for us not being in China with the rest of the family celebrating my eldest grand cousin’s wedding.. but hey we can have fun in Denmark too
And it is nice to be home for once~ I’m usually always out on my vacations.

O U T F I T


The 9th of July I went to a mafia meet up~
Mafia is a RPG game (I think), where you get an role you have to play. There are villagers who are innocent and have to kill the mafia to win, the mafia is those who kill innocent villagers at night, and the mafia wins when there are only as many villagers left as there are mafias. Then there is a doctor who can save a villager at night, from being killed by the mafia and then there is a sheriff who can ‘look’ people up if they are a mafia or not, both sheriff and doctor are on the villagers’ side (obviously). There are other roles too, but the most common are those four.



I met up with Line-chan at Vanløse station and then we went together on our bikes to Rasmus’ house~
The weather was really hot so biking was really nice, I think I would have died if I had taken the train or even worse the bus

When we arrived we started out with gaming Crash team racing or something and Tekken 6 while waiting for the rest to arrive. I seriously suck at car games, so when I played Crash team racing, I always ended on 4th place I even had to use Line as help because I sucked so hard!

People arrived shortly after and the game began!~ I’m way too curious so I just talk a lot and say a lot of random things to make people talk more and when I get killed I just die inside because then I have to shut up(dead people don’t talk) and well I suck at doing so in these kind of situations! Hehe..
One of the best thing about mafia is the names people come up with, some of them are so random and I usually laugh my ass off when reading them out loud. xD
The rest of the day went with playing a lot of mafia and later eating Pizza~ (and even stealing some cherries once in a while xb)

O U T F I T


Sunday the 10th I went to my friend Natacha’s place. We started with chilling at her house, watching some youtube videos and talking about everything we haven’t talked about yet~
When it was about time, we went to the cinema to watch Bad Teacher, which was hilarious.
It’s about this woman who is shortly said a bitch, she doesn’t care about anything else than herself and money. She gets a work as a teacher and even though she only thinks about herself she still manage to help the students. She also tries to impress one of the other teachers because of his money but figure out he is not worth it and then she learns about real love yatta yatta yatta~

After the movie we went back home to Natacha’s. I was going to sleep over so we did a lot of girly stuff like doing our nails and watch more girly movies! ^^ It was so cosy and it has been so long since we last hang out so it was so nice spending time with her again~
Plus next year (after the summer vacation) she is going to attend the same high school as me~ I’m looking so much forward to it! ^^

made by Natacha, just wanted to show off lol xD

リ ー ナ  O U T

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun :3

    Take care ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.. just realized...
    ....
    ...........
    I NEVER GOT TO TASTE YOUR CAKE LINA ;___; Noooooo!!! *dies a bit inside* It looks SO good haha!

    But the Mafia event was so nice <3 And it was great fun to ride our bikes together, I think :3 But yeah, getting killed is a bit boring ^^'
    Playing Crash was also hilarious - and you may kept getting 4th place, but that's okay since you hadn't played it before...... I've played TONS of times since I was just a small kid, and I still got 3th and 4th place too ;w; So I suck even more XD <3

    I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the vacation. I'm missing your company already! And I'm trying to find out what I should draw for you.... Hmmmm......

    Take care dear ^^//

    ReplyDelete