Sunday 24 July 2011

Manga and Anime Addict

Just a small quick entry, which hasn't anything to do with anything.. I'm still behind the schedule.. but I'm working on it... *writing on the next entry from 20110715 - 20110720*

but do you guys remember how I always tend to finish manga and anime really fast?.. Well I'm too lazy to make an entry every time and such.. so I have finally pulled myself together to update my Myanimelist So if any of you are interested in which manga and anime I read/watch (not completely updated ^^;) or have completed then visit my Myanimelist

My Anime List

My Manga List



and for those who haven't noticed it... I have a flav account too.. which connect all my accounts from different sites~ please take a look?

Flav.me



リ ー ナ  O U T

No comments:

Post a Comment