Tuesday 15 February 2011

JellyFish Princess - 海月姫

Okaasan,
Tokyo niwa ha, ohimesan ga imasu
Tsuyoi, utsukushii otoko no ohime ga

Tsukimi - Kurage Hime
 

Goodmorning Everyone~

Last night I worked on my new layout, inspired by KurageHime~ That explain the title, Jellyfish Princess~ I was really inspired and fascinated by the anime, about how Tsukimi a dull Fujishi could transform into a beautiful princess~ a Jellyfish Princess ^__^ I was told that Tsukimi was a bit alike me~ and well after being told that I got really into Jellyfishes x3 Well sometimes they are really beautiful other times they are just disgusting.. to be honest I would never be a Jellyfish Fujishi and won't touch them, but I have been drawing them all over my papers lately~ ^^ They are pretty easy and Funny to draw~

The Jellyfish is btw drawn by my friend Desirée

Almost everytime I change my layout is after I helped Zaa-chan making one~ It kinda motivate me after making one I feel like making another one~ I love to be creative and design the different layouts~~ Everytime is a challenge~



but btw I hope you enjoy my layout, and I hope the text it readable~

リ ー ナ  O U T


C U R R E N T
     
Mood:Happy with a brush of annoyance
Listening to:Starry Sky Theme melody
Weather:Sunshine
Food&Drink:Meat Buns
Addiction:Oban Star Racers

4 comments:

  1. I like your new layout - very girly :D And all the blue reminds me of my of my own layout, haha ♥

    But I think you should make your header into a link that links back to http://liinohon.blogspot.com/
    And you should make the box for the text smaller - On my screen your text goes all the way into the "frills" to the right, which makes it hard to read o_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I love your layout! Your so good at making layout <3

    Make one for me some time ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, Har også lige set den XD Så den færdig i dag haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du er sååå guddommelig til GTX, Lii... Og HTML og andre crapkoder som jeg bare slet ikke kan finde ud af.

    ... Nå ja, men så er jeg da bare god til andre ting! >___<;;; Såsom... Uh, vent lidt. Morti, hjælp mig lige! Hvad er jeg god til?

    Mortifer: IDK, men Vaughn siger at du er god i sengen. For det meste, og når du ikke er alt for brutal, altså... Ud over det er du jo også god til at smadre ting og bare generelt være dødirriterende. Du er også kanon god til at bøvse, så hele taget løfter sig, og til at fangirle og stalke og rape fo---

    ... ANYWAY! *Afbryde Morti*

    Nå, men det er virkelig flot, dit layout~ <3 *Hurrdurr* (Selv med min fail jellyfish, omg XDD <3)

    ReplyDelete