Sunday 29 August 2010

» Knite contest END~ + Cosplay

This is the end of the knite contest for me~ ^^ I FINALLY FINISHED THE DRAWING~ I'm so happy ;___; I worked really really hard and ended up making 3 versions of my Character~ or versions.. I made one with light coloured stroke, one with black stroke and the last one with dark colooured stroke. I am so BAD at choosing so I asked some friends what they thought~ and I ended with a draw X__X so that's why I made the third version with dark coloured strokes which was the one I ended up choosing for the contest.
Notice: Full view might look weird because of the hair blending into the background!..



Actually my best friend noticed me about the panda... she said it is so PERVY because of it has this 'hurhurhur' face and looking up under her skirt.. lol.. She always notice the smallest details but I SWEAR IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE! D:




Today I started to re read Koko ni Iru yo, because I dreamt about it and I just love the story. It is totally one of my favourite Shoujo mangas. I always end up crying while reading it.. and I totally know how Sumino feels~ the feeling of being invisible. That's why I scream so people hear me.. lol.. and like her I use my blog as a hiding place to write about how I feel and how life is. It might be a bit cliché but the story is really sweet and I kinda think it's pretty unique~

It's about this girl Sumino Hikage?.. her whole has she been 'invisible'. Everytime she played hide and seek no one ever tried to find her. Now she started in high school? but she is still invisible. She is a really kind and sweet girl who loves sunflowers so it's not her personality which make her invisible. She is hardworking and trying her best to talk to people but she usually gives up. She has a website/blog where she post pictures and write about her life. She go under the name Himawari and on her blog she has 2 followers 'black rabbit' and 'Megapig' who always comment on her entries and try to cheer her up and that gives her strength to keep trying. After school she takes care of a sunflower and little by little when the sunflower grows she does too. Her world start changing when the popular guy Hinata tell her that he has always looked at her. bla bla bla -shoot- I'm so poor when it comes to explaining.. but I hope you kinda got the plot or something! ;__; one thing for sure I recommend


I LOVE all Tooyama Ema's stories and the way she draw and colour her mangas. Another manga she made is: Watashi ni XX shinasai.



which also is one of my favourite shoujo mangas. I'll just copy paste this time... hohoh... OTZ
'Himuro Yukina always wished to be normal like the other girls. Sadly, her eyes are too sharp and her skin is too cold that most people in school, except her cousin Akira, are so afraid, that they think they got a death glare. Yukina is actually a cell phone novelist in the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no human contact, Yukina cant really write more love in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called ordinary bishounen, which is really a womanizer, has fallen in Yukina s trap and they end up dating for the sakes of their secrets.'
copy from: mangareader.
also a recommendation

Cosplay

Cosplay time~~ Dunno when I'm going to use it but I really really want to cosplay from one of Tooyama Ema mangas the 2 characters I have in mind:

Hikage Sumino

or

Himuro Yukina


I think they both are totally cuties~ but I'm more for Sumino than Yukina... even though I look more like Yukina?... T____________T Anyone please help?...

リ ー ナ  O U T


Mood: Happy
Listening to: Natsusora Graffiti - Ikimono Gakari
Weather: Sunshine
Consuming: Egg and Bacon yummy breakfast
Gaming: Nothing
Reading: Koko ni Iru yo Again
Watching: NHK ni Yokoso.. sound problems..
Addicted to: Sunflowers~~
Doing: waiting~

1 comment:

  1. I just love watashi ni xx shinasai but i don´t know how much chapters they´re, Where do you read the manga? i´m reading the last chapter which is the chapter 22...Could you please tell me where do you see it? my e-mail is moceles_10@hotmail.com tnxs :D

    ReplyDelete