Wednesday 7 April 2010

☆ 2 New Series

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
After watching/Reading Kaichou wa maid-sama~~ I felt totally happeh!~~ and saad about I don't have a love life.. TxT I am just the emo person who reads shoujo LOVE stories... but I totally fell in love with it! Actually thinking about cosplaying Misaki-chaan owo because I might be a bit crazy like her.. ~~ Not sure if she is tsundere... but I like her personality~ ^^ It's so cute!!

I also concidered to start working as a maid TwT I think the maid uniform is so cute~~ but sadly there is none cute maid cafés in Denmark D: and I think there would only come old perverted men... Actually I have a maid costume~~ but I think It's too small now.. xD Afterall I bought it in Japan for 3 years ago.. but maybe I will try it tomorrow or soon~~ ^__^ I want a kimono... TxT *random* but if there ever open a maid or otaku/costume café in Denmark I want to work there~~ especially if you have to rode roller-skates~~ LOVE those ♥ but my mom throw my roller-skates out.. So meaaan.. she said she would buy me some new.. but it never happened.. still wishing and waiting for the sewing-machine ♥

Short plot:
Kaichou wa maid-sama is about a girl named Ayusawa Misaki. She is very poor, strong and hardworking girl. She works part-time as a maid on a café called Café-latte to help the family. Misaki is going on an almost all-guy school and is the student council president. She is known as the demon president, because she is strong, fight against the boys and it really strict when it comes to the rules on the school. Misaki keep her part time job a secret, because she don't want the boys to look down on her as a weak girl. but after the boy Usui Takumi finds out. He begins to threat Misaki all the time at work and at school. Usui keep telling misaki that she is cute and he likes her. but Misaki don't know if she should take it serious or not. The relationship between them begins to grow and love moments start to happen~~ ♥ ♥ ♥

A totally LOVE LOVE LOVE ROMANTIC Shoujo manga/anime~ ♥


Other Names: Maid Sama!
Ranking: ★★★★☆
Type: Manga and Anime
Episodes/Chapters: 1 epi. ongoing - 47 Chap. ongoing
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School life, shoujo
Links: [manga] [Anime] [info]
Favourite: Ayusawa Misaki, Usui Takumi, Kanou, Yukimura, suzuna, Hinata Shintani, Aoi

Mayoi Neko Overrun
Hoho Just began watching and reading this manga/anime~~ Loooks totally cute!! xD somehow remind me of Toradora ♥ It looked really cute and I didn't know what else to do so yeaah~~

Watched episode 1 and read the 3 chapters owo I think I will go on reading/watching it~~ NOTICE IT'S NOT HENTAI.. and the Ecchi mode isn't bad. Just normal Love hina ecchi I guess owo; You won't die if you read/watch it if you dislike nudeness! owo~

I can't give a plot with such small informations ><; but the only thing I can say: Watch/read it yourself! xD

Other Names: -
Ranking: ☆☆☆☆☆ [Can't jugde]
Type: Manga and Anime
Episodes/Chapters: 1 epi. ongoing - 3 Chap. Monthly
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Harem
Links: [manga] [Anime] [info]
Favourite: Don't know enough

No comments:

Post a Comment