Tuesday 6 April 2010

~Memories ♥

Memories
Hoho~~ Dear oh dear~~ I LOVE memories TwT Makes me sooo happeh ♥

The Childhood friend
Yesterday I was together with my childhood friend! ^^ It seems like she became a Otaku like myself! xD or maybe I am a bit more Nerd/addicted than her! xD but yesterday she came over and we hat a lot of fun~ Of course we where on the computer, watching anime, reading manga and watching movies! xD We looked all the most popular/best/worst etc. manga and animes xD we searched for FMA and KHR trying to find out which ranking it had!! xD and which was best! XDD I was totally saad that I couldn't find KHR on Animenewsnetwork D: or it was ranked pretty low but It's pretty new? hmm..hmm?.. and it's forst now that everyone actually begins to like it ne? xD but KHR was ranked 1st place on Animeseason!! xD I was soo happeh ♥ but FMA totally owned ANN!! xD~~ We watched Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ♥♥♥ Totally in love witht the story >//w//< let's just say we nerded a lot!!! owo;; we even watched Wall-E ♥ after the movie she had to go D: but we had a totally nice day! ^^

An Old classmate
I also talked a bit with an old classmate! ♥ It's been so long and we used to hang out almost everyday after school! Nerding and shopping having a lot of fuuun! TxT; I was pretty saaad when she transfered to another school! but we are already Talking about seeing each other again soon!~~ ♥ but I am happeh that she is having a geart time at her new school ♥ ^^ Let's see each other again Soon Ida-chaaan~~ We are going to make a Otaku night~~ with a lot of Sugar and Anime!! and don't forgot Anime dances too! ♥ ♥ ♥

Mood: Smiiile deshuu~
Listening to: Mom talking chinese
Consuming: Water O)0(O
Creativity: done with my CR profile
Addicted to: Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Doing: Reaaading~

No comments:

Post a Comment