Friday 4 June 2010

» DRRR Seiyuu's ♥ + Danish Exam

Mood: Happeh
Listening to: Addicted - Simple plan
Consuming: Hot wings~
Reading: DRRR chap. 12 and KHR chap 292 ♥
Watching: DRRR Episode 22
Addicted to: KHR and DRRR Seiyu's *0*
Doing: replying on dA and fangirling about seiyu's



Jun Fukuyama
Totally favourite Seiyu~~ ♥ ♥ It's my beloved favourite characters~ Like:
Lelouch - Code geass
Grell - Kuroshitsuji
Watanuki - XXXHolic
and not to mention:
Shinra from Durarara~~~ ♥ ♥
no one from KHR though.. but OMG I love his voice XD

Toshiyuki Toyonaga
AWESOME SEIYU! ♥
He is Mikado from DRRR and Chikusa and Irie from KHR TOO! ♥ xD
He RULES~~ ;U; He is seiyu for a Prince of Tennis Character too 0w0 can't remember him though~~ xD

Daisuke Ono
OMG He has been Seiyu for so many characters @w@ but but HE IS SEIYU FOR:
Albireo Imma - Mahou Sensei Negima ♥ MEGA PWNSOME CHARA~~
Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji ~~
and
Shizuo Heiwajima - DURARARA!! ♥ The awesomeness himself!! *w*

Mamoru Miyano
The blondie girl lover seiyu!! xDD Like:
Ouran High School Host Club Tamaki Suoh
Durarara!! Masaomi Kida ♥ ♥
and other AWESOME CHARACTERS ♥:
Kingdom Hearts Riku
Soul Eater Death the Kid
Vampire Knight Zero Kiryu, Ichiru Kiryu
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Ling Yao

Hiroshi Kamiya
OMFG It's my beloved Nii-chaaan~~ Izaya *0* ♥ ♥ ♥ and and
Koji Minamoto - Digimon Frontier ♥ one of my first anime crushes ever! xD ♥

Kana Hanazawa
Anri-chan and Kobato Hanato~~ and and she is seiyu for Sakura from Kaichou wa maid-sama too~ xD CUTENESS!! ♥

Miyuki Sawashiro
Shoujo power~~ I am just saying it... I mean has dubbed for: Galazy Angel, Pita ten, Di gi Charat, Rozen maiden~, Negima etc.. but most important ~~
Celty from DRRR!, Yano from Kimi ni Todoke~~, Maria Holic Dorm Leader aka God aka Boss [the most awesome Neko girl ever!! xDD] and Yoru and X-dia from Shugo chara ♥

Seiyus are amazing~~ *w* especially those who dub a lot of awesome characters like Jun Fukuyama~~ ♥ I have never imagined that Watanuki and Lelouch had the same voice actor! xD but Thanks to all the awesome Seiyus that makes anime worth to watch~~

Danish Exam
I got an A++/12 in Danish *___* OMG I was so happeh... I didn't knew what to say... >< I wanted to scream but I was drinking water so I guess it would have been a baaad Idea! xD but Seriously totally happy T____T I was so nervous.. only 2 left ♥ English and social studies... Wish me good luck ♥

リ ー ナ ★ O U T

No comments:

Post a Comment