Saturday 6 March 2010

☂ Dorama 『Ver. 03』

Todays Dorama is~~


Hana Yori Dango season 1 + 2


I'm the weirdo who always cry no matter what.. even if the story isn't melancholy or touching I just cry.. I don't really cried I only had tears in my eyes some of the time.. I think the drama was good.. I haven't watched season 2 yet but I will definitely watch it.. I am a positive person who like all kinds of things.. or most of the time.. xD; didn't make sense.. I love to say "It's good, I like it, aww soo cute" etc. even if it's not.. but then when people tell me I'm like: "Now you mention it,, I think you're right" and my opinion change! xD; If I remember right I first heard about Hana yori Dango when I was to a dorama night! We were up the whole night watching Hana kimi(Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) and when we finished it we talked about seeing Hana yori dango next LOL.. XD but yeah that next time never came ;A; I'll go call Camilia right away ask her to hold a dorama night again ^^

I think I watched the end of Hana yori Dango when I was in China xD LOL on a hotel with Chinese dubs! and I when I came home I totally Like: ZARAH!! I FOUND A JAPANESE DRAMA WITH MIZUSHIMA HIRO AND SANO FROM HANA KIMI!(always forget his name.. Oguri shun.. xD; *searched*) and then I went on CR and they told me it was Hana Yori Dango.. We were a bit disappointed.. mostly because it wasn't Hiro but Matsumoto Jun who played the main character~ and then I forgot the dorama for some time and NOW! I'm finally watched it ^^ only the first season but WTF I'll go watch season 2 after I finished my entries.

Summary of Season 1:
Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4’s bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school.

Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a “tough weed”. She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa Rui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyoji Tsukasa.


Okay Dramawiki is better than me to write reviews and summarys.. *copy paste...*

Summary of Season 2:
I hasn't watched it so I just take the summary from DramaWiki. I can't say my opinion.. but my friend told me it was good! ^^ MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!
After Domyouji leaves to New york. After confessing to Domyouji, Makino has not spoken to him for a year. Rui and the other members from F4 help Makino meet Domyoji again by going to New York for the christmas holidays. Though F4 and Makino meet Domyoji again, he has become a completely different person, and so they leave for Japan.

Some time later, Domyoji's mother annouces that they will be returning to Japan. There, they hold a giant super-rich and classy birthday party for Domyoji and announce something very important. Domyoji, like in the first season, is engaged to a rich girl and heir. The only difference is that they are to be wed soon. What will Makino do? On the side, Rui begins to fall in love with Makino... will this become a love... square?
Rui --> Makino --> Domyoji --> Shigeru (arranged fiancee of Domyoji)

Yeah for DramaWiki ;A; Thanks for the summary thing! <3


Other Names: Boys over flowers
Ranking: ★★★☆
Language: Japanese
Episodes: 9 + 11
Genre: Romance
Links: [Fact] [Watch]
Favourite: Makino Tsukushi, Hanazawa Rui, Domyouji Tsubaki, Nishikado Sojiro and Okami-san!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment