Monday 1 March 2010

☆ The Otaku Corner 『Ver. 01』

Todays Otaku Corner is~~~~



Actually the Otaku corner isn't to tell about a manga/anime is more a place for me to freak! xD but maybe sometimes I might write about the manga/anime. ^__^;

Today I Played more pokemon nds *__* The only Reason I Started playing Pokemon again was because of my Best friend Desirée and her Pokemon fandom! xD My brother told me the only game where I could get a Mismagius was in Pearl so I wanted to play Pokemon Pearl! <33 just revolved to a Luxio
Hoho! My Shinx now Luxio is rare! l3 It's a Shiny! MuHAHAHAHAH!!! I WANT A BLUE DITTO ;A; could be so cool! ;A; but that's only a dream! ^__^ right now I'm trying to make all my pokemons to level 20 and I'm only missing 3 or something xD I also catched a Psyduck! xD So I just have to go forward!

See you again desuu~ Next time in The Otaku Corner ☆


Topic: NDS Game - Pokemon Pearl version
Other Names: No
Ranking: ★★★☆☆
Type: Games, Anime and Manga
Chapters: 103 - Ongoing.
Episodes: 608 - Ongoing
Genre: Action?
Links: [x] [x] [x]
Favourite: Ditto and Mismagius

No comments:

Post a Comment