Thursday 4 March 2010

☂ Dorama 『Ver. 02』

Todays Dorama is~~



1 Litre no Namida



I Gave the Dorama 5 stars because it's so melancholy! ;A; and really good. It's based on a real story. I definitely cried 1 litre of tears. It's a good Dorama if you are sad or if you want to cry your pain away! It really makes you think about life and I don't want to give up anymore. I will try not to let my pessimist site take over I'll remember Aya-chans smile! and smile more myself! ^^
I started watching it because a girl from my class told me about it! We saw it together and I remember the long nights where I couldn't sleep because I cried so much and because I was scared.. I was scared of the incurable disease the main character had. Actually sometimes I'm still scared of it, I am not sure if there is a cure for the disease today.. I really hope so.. I feel so sorry for persons who have it!

Actually I'm really scared of diseases.. especially the incurable ones. Even though I know how to avoid them, I'm still afraid of them. I am even afraid of the curable diseases.. Not a cold but other deadly diseases or diseases where you are in pain the whole time. Because in Denmark, the doctors may not kill you if you suffer.. it would count as to commit murder. but it's so melancholy so if you want to cry then I recommend it! xD;

Summary:
The Story is based on a real story. It's about a 15 years old girl Named Ikeuchi Aya.
She is an ordinary girl, but suddenly weird things happend to her. She falls suddenly, react slowly and walks strange. Aya's mother take her to see a doctor and the doctor tells Aya's Mother that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration. An incurable disease where the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, move or eat anymore. In the beginning Aya's mother don't believe the doctor and go research herself. She is keeping the disease, a secret from Aya and her siblings. Aya is trying to live a normal high school life but then she overheard her parents speak together(If I remember right ^^;) and she finds out that she has the spinocerebellar degeneration disease and that the disease is incurable.

I'm not good at making cliff hangers but please watch it! I don't think you will regret it! ;A; and maybe it will make you think more about life! <3 and remember not to give up that easily! <3 Everyone please keep trying! <3

See you again Desu!~



Other Names: One Litre of Tears, A Diary with Tears
Ranking: ★★★★★
Language: Japanese
Episodes: 11 + a special - completed
Genre: School, romance, family, human
Links: [Fact] [Watch]
Favourite: Ikeuchi Aya - Sawajiri Erika, Asou Haruto - Nishikido Ryo, Ikeuchi Ako - Narumi Riko

No comments:

Post a Comment